I am more than happy to consult with you via phone, Skype or email and answer any questions that you about the various web and design services that we can offer your business or organization. There is no charge or obligation simply by speaking with us and asking questions.
Terms of Service:
- No work begins, or projects scheduled until the deposit or payment for discounted packages is made.
There are no exceptions. I will not start until the invoice is paid.
- All fees and costs will be determined and agreed upon before any work commences.
- Projects are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Cost overages may apply if any changes are made once work has begun.
- The final invoice or remainder of the balance must be paid in full before you will have complete access to all administration functions of your website and any materials and licenses used to create your site are released, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- All work will be complete on the time agreed upon. I will not make claims for completion that I cannot back up, or that time does not allow.
- If a project is excessively delayed by the client ( and the client neglects to make final payment or sign off that the work is complete) because of disorganization, lack of content, lack of communication, and so on, additional fees for the extra time will apply.
- All clients are responsible for obtaining proper permissions for use of any images or content that they submit to me for use on their project, and that all text submitted is either original, or copy-written by said company, organization, or individual client. In other words: It must be yours, or you have permission to use it.
- We reserve the right to refuse work on Websites, Blogs and Social Media profiles that promote racism, hate, or illegal activity.
- All invoices can be paid with any major credit card via Pay Pal. All invoices are due upon receipt. After 3 days late, the client will be responsible for late fees of an additional 10% of the total. On the 6th day an additional $10 a day until paid in full.
- We will not do business with or accept payment from minors (under 18 years old) under any circumstances, without their parents permission.
- Monthly maintenance and support services are billed the month in advance. At this time I donâ€™t require any long term contracts. However, contracts are available for 6 month and yearly discounts.
Invoicing and Late Fees
I am very flexible and understand the trials and expense of running a business. After all, I too am running one. However, at times it is necessary to implement late fees for clients who are expectantly tardy with payments. 99.9% of the time, late fees are the result of lack of communication. To avoid any confusion, always assume the following:
- All Invoices are due upon receipt or when the work is done
- Flat Rates and Discounted work must be paid in full, on time.Â
- Any payment arrangements must be made and agreed to BEFORE any work begins. Any attempt to negotiate a payment arrangement after your invoice is due, will still incur late fees.
- Weekly and Monthly clients will incur a late fee of an additional 10% of the total after 72 hours, unless there is communication before the invoice is due. After 5 days past due, additional charges of $10 a day will be added . This will be strictly enforced!
- Non payment ( without communication ) can result in removal of any work, restoring your website to itâ€™s previous state, and in the case of a new websiteâ€¦being locked out of the administration panel until payment is made in full or arrangements made.
- I reserve the right to discontinue service at anytime for late payments.
- They key to avoiding late fees and service interruptions is to keep the lines of communication open.
Dissatisfaction / Refund Policy:
We, of course, strive to have happy clients at all times and give the best possible service to insure that your project meets or exceeds your expectations. We are confident that we can meet any and all expectations and resolve any issues that come up, however, there may be times when unforeseen circumstances arise. In that event, the following policies are in place:
- Deposits serve as retainers and cover any costs of licenses and materials. Deposits are non-refundable. Any special consideration is at my discretion and on a case by base basis
- Deposits for flat rate projects or discounted work cannot be refunded.
- If at all possible, in the event that a project is terminated for what ever reason before completion, I will deliver any raw materials and licenses to the client as is, minus any customizations or modifications.
- Projects cannot be canceled within 48 hours of agreed upon time of completion. In the even that you attempt a cancellation within 48 hours of completion, you are still responsible for the full balance of the agreed upon cost and you will not receive any materials, access to your website or any work that has been done until the balance is paid.
- I reserve the right to end engagement and refuse further service when there is gross unprofessionalism, abusive language, constant gaps in communication, or any other actions that intentionally sabotage the project, or create a hostile work environment. This is purely at my discretion and no deposits, fees of retainers will be refunded.
- Lastly, as a small business person, We are certainly no stranger to unforeseen circumstances and cash flow problems. Keeping the lines of communication open is the first step in working through any problems or difficulties. We will always try and accommodate any extenuating circumstances when ever possible to do so.