I am more than happy to consult with you via phone, or email & answer any questions. There is no charge or obligation simply by speaking with me.
Terms of Service:
- No work begins, or projects scheduled until the deposit or payment for discounted packages is made.
There are no exceptions. I will not start until the invoice is paid.
- All fees & costs will be determined & agreed upon before any work commences.
- Projects are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Cost overages may apply if any changes are made once work has begun.
- The final invoice or remainder of the balance must be paid in full before you will have complete access to all administration functions of your website & any materials & licenses used to create your site are released, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- All work will be complete on the time agreed upon. I will not make claims for completion that I cannot back up, or that time does not allow.
- If a project is excessively delayed by the client ( & the client neglects to make final payment or sign off that the work is complete) because of disorganization, lack of content, lack of communication, & so on, additional fees for the extra time will apply.
- All clients are responsible for obtaining proper permissions for use of any images or content that they submit to me for use on their project, & that all text submitted is either original, or copy-written by said company, organization, or individual client. In other words: It must be yours, or you have permission to use it.
- We reserve the right to refuse work on Websites, Blogs & Social Media profiles that promote racism, hate, or illegal activity.
- All invoices can be paid with any major credit card via Pay Pal. All invoices are due upon receipt. After 3 days late, the client will be responsible for late fees of an additional 10% of the total. On the 6th day an additional $10 a day until paid in full.
- We will not do business with or accept payment from minors (under 18 years old) under any circumstances, without their parents permission.
- Monthly maintenance & support services are billed the month in advance. At this time I don’t require any long term contracts. However, contracts are available for 6 month & yearly discounts.
Invoicing & Late Fees
I am very flexible & underst& the trials & expense of running a business. After all, I too am running one. However, at times it is necessary to implement late fees for clients who are expectantly tardy with payments. 99.9% of the time, late fees are the result of lack of communication. To avoid any confusion, always assume the following:
- All Invoices are due upon receipt or when the work is done
- Flat Rates & Discounted work must be paid in full, on time.
- Any payment arrangements must be made & agreed to BEFORE any work begins. Any attempt to negotiate a payment arrangement after your invoice is due, will still incur late fees.
- Weekly & Monthly clients will incur a late fee of an additional 10% of the total after 72 hours, unless there is communication before the invoice is due. After 5 days past due, additional charges of $10 a day will be added . This will be strictly enforced!
- Non payment ( without communication ) can result in removal of any work, restoring your website to it’s previous state, & in the case of a new website…being locked out of the administration panel until payment is made in full or arrangements made.
- I reserve the right to discontinue service at anytime for late payments.
- They key to avoiding late fees & service interruptions is to keep the lines of communication open.
Dissatisfaction / Refund Policy:
We, of course, strive to have happy clients at all times & give the best possible service to insure that your project meets or exceeds your expectations. We are confident that we can meet any & all expectations & resolve any issues that come up, however, there may be times when unforeseen circumstances arise. In that event, the following policies are in place:
- Deposits serve as retainers & cover any costs of licenses & materials. Deposits are non-refundable. Any special consideration is at my discretion & on a case by base basis
- Deposits for flat rate projects or discounted work cannot be refunded.
- If at all possible, in the event that a project is terminated before completion, I will deliver any raw materials & licenses to the client as is, minus any customizations or modifications.
- Projects cannot be canceled within 48 hours of agreed upon time of completion. In the even that you attempt a cancellation within 48 hours of completion, you are still responsible for the full balance of the agreed upon cost & you will not receive any materials, access to your website or any work that has been done until the balance is paid.
- I reserve the right to end engagement & refuse further service when there is gross unprofessionalism, abusive language, constant gaps in communication, or any other actions that intentionally sabotage the project, or create a hostile work environment. This is purely at my discretion & no deposits, fees of retainers will be refunded.
- Lastly, as a small business person, We are certainly no stranger to unforeseen circumstances & cash flow problems. Keeping the lines of communication open is the first step in working through any problems or difficulties. We will always try & accommodate any extenuating circumstances when ever possible to do so.